ページ

2011年1月26日水曜日

Writing Exam

Good ways to learn for learners use computers, read English books or comics, write in English, listen to music and chat to foreigners. I think we have many choices to learn. I recommend talking in English. It is the best way. I changed my awareness after this semester. CMC technology made me good my life. I tell you the reasons from now. I could become type fast in English little by little. Moreover I started to communicate to my host family with E-mails. We can spread our awareness with CMC technology.

This semester, I wrote some essays. I was not good at writing long sentences fast in English. When I faced the problem, I was effort to think in English in daily life. And I really thought out line helped me. To use in English everyday is pretty good, because we can make gradual progresses.

I have achieved satisfaction through writing classes this semester. I was looking forward to reading my friend’s CMC. And I was glad to know their essays and other posts. CMC are convenience-writing styles. We can enjoy it easily.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿